Thursday, June 29, 2023

World Tour 2 - Leg 40 - Tezu to Myitkyina

In the last couple of days I've been suspicious about the air conditioning system. As I descended from Himalaya, the cockpit did not cool as fast as before. And I was right, the condenser seem to be broken. maybe I forced it when I deployed the AC door during the descent to Paro on an attempt to generate drag. Anyway, I cannot repair it here, so I decide to fly towards Myanmar flying high, to be fresh.

I took off and headed towards the Namdapha National Park, where there are Bengal Tigers. This is also the border with Myanmar, so my last waypoint at India.










And I enter in Myanmar (former Birmania). The amount of forests here is insane. The landscape just open a bit right before my destination, Myitkyina, located between a stunning river and surrounded by rainshowers.













The cargo from India has to be delivered at the domestic airport, which I easily approached. Very soft landing and a well deserved rest.





------

Technical details:

VE48 VYNP

NAMDAPHA NOA-DIHING VE91 MALI-KHA

Distance: 190 nm
Average GS: 230 kt
Altitude: FL135

METAR:

N/A
VETZ 271630Z 17003KT 5000 -TSRA SCT010 SCT015 FEW030CB BKN080 27/27 Q1006 TEMPO 3000 TSRA

No comments:

Post a Comment

World Tour 2 - Leg 65 - Nakashibetsu to Ozernovskiy

The moment is here. The weather is not the best, but we wanted a challenge, so let's do it. I plan to cross the Kuril Islands on a singl...