Saturday, June 3, 2023

World Tour 2 - Leg 20 - Mardin to Siirt

As I mentioned, I found some jobs that I can connect. Five passengers want to visit Batman, at just 40 nm from Mardin. And at Batman, two more passengers with some cargo want to travel to Siirt, at 40 nm from Batman. In total, 80 nm that I decided to fly in a single leg with a stop in Batman (LTCJ).

The first half was quick but beautiful. As soon as I took off and stabilized on cruise altitude I found the ILS localizer and used it to land. It was not needed, but it was on my way and at my altitude, so very comfortable to use.














After leaving my original passengers and embarking the new ones, I startup the engines, still hot, and proceeded with the second half of the leg. Again a very short hop between fields and hills.












And this has been the last stop in Turkey. The next leg will take me through the origin of Civilization.

------

Technical details:

LTCR LTCL

MARDIN BATMAN LTCJ SIIRT

Distance: 80 nm
Average GS: 230 kt
Altitude: 5,500 ft

METAR:

LTCR 021650Z 00000KT CAVOK 25/11 Q1015
LTCL 021250Z 17008KT CAVOK 29/11 Q1016



No comments:

Post a Comment

World Tour 2 - Leg 65 - Nakashibetsu to Ozernovskiy

The moment is here. The weather is not the best, but we wanted a challenge, so let's do it. I plan to cross the Kuril Islands on a singl...