Tuesday, May 23, 2023

World Tour Leg 32 - Chah Bahar to Gwadar

I want to continue my trip towards the East, although I cannot find any decent job that will take me along the coast from Chah Bahar. For this reason, I decide to fly alone, no cargo, no passangers, towards Gwadar, my first stop in Pakistan. Gwadar is not a big city in Pakistan, but an important strategic harbor. It is located between two long beaches divided by a kind of small mountain, making an interesting landscape.

I take off at sunrise, trying to make good use of cold temperatures, till a cruise altitude of 7500 ft, allowing me to enjoy the landscape features along the coast. There was a bit of mist, that faded away once the sun was higher in the sky.

  

After half an hour or so, I cross the border, that divides a nice bay with few rivers arriving to it.

 



Another half an hour later, I see the iconic landscape of Gwadar and manage to land after an easy visual approach.







Luckily, some passangers are waiting for somebody to take them to Karachi, so I won't miss this opportunity.

------


Technical details:

OICZ - OPGD

09L CHABAHAR JIWANI 24

Distance: 110 nm
Average GS: 190 kt
Average alt.: 7500 ft.

METAR:
N/A



No comments:

Post a Comment

World Tour 2 - Leg 65 - Nakashibetsu to Ozernovskiy

The moment is here. The weather is not the best, but we wanted a challenge, so let's do it. I plan to cross the Kuril Islands on a singl...