Monday, December 25, 2023

World Tour 2 - A brief stop

As those who followed the blog might have noticed, I've been absent for few months. The second half of 2023 has been chaotic and with plenty of changes in my life. For that reason I stopped flying and updating the blog. Now all legs are updated till Osaka, where I have the Baron parked since the end of July.

I'm more stable now, so I'm considering continuing the World Tour. However, I'm afraid of the current weather and snow, since MSFS covers everything with snow at winter, even if it shoud be clear. I've read that they have fixed this, but as it's usual with MSFS, I doubt it... we'll see. Anyway, I'll try to fly a bit and to continue the exploration of the world.

Coincidentally, I recently visited Japan in real life. So, this time, a real picture from Osaka, from where the Tour will continue soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

World Tour 2 - Leg 65 - Nakashibetsu to Ozernovskiy

The moment is here. The weather is not the best, but we wanted a challenge, so let's do it. I plan to cross the Kuril Islands on a singl...