Monday, December 25, 2023

World Tour 2 - Leg 54 - Tanegashima to Nyutabaru

This is the last leg over small islands and sea, so I can relax a bit knowing I have land under my wings in case of an emergency. And very populated, so safe ambient again. Just a 100 nm hop to reach the Miyazaki prefecture, at Kyushu. I accept also 4 passengers and 250 kg of cargo that should be taken to Osaka. I have the feeling I'm going to fly this cargo for several days before reaching Osaka, but the pay will be good.












After take off I quickly reach Kyushu. It feels weird to follow the coast and arrive to Miyazaki, a large city compared to what I'm used to in the previous days.











 

Now I have to plan carefully the following legs. There are so many places I want to visit at Japan that I will spend some time flying against the most economic route. But it will be worthy.

------

Technical details:
 

RJFG RJFN

NISHINOOMOTE KISHIGAZAKI KISHIRA MIYAZAKI

Distance: 100 nm
Average GS: 250 kt
Altitude: 9500 ft

METAR:

RJFK 161200Z 13006KT 9999 FEW020 26/24 Q1015
RJFM 161400Z AUTO 19004KT 9999 NCD 27/24 Q1015

No comments:

Post a Comment

World Tour 2 - Leg 65 - Nakashibetsu to Ozernovskiy

The moment is here. The weather is not the best, but we wanted a challenge, so let's do it. I plan to cross the Kuril Islands on a singl...